Costs & Inclusions
2015 Program Fee
Included in the cost:
- Guaranteed minimum of nine (9) scholarship offers to study at an American university
- Personal interviews and student orientation
- Development of your file ready for presentation to American Universities
- Representation in obtaining academic scholarships
- Assistance and guidance through admissions process and obtaining I-20 (visa) document
- Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card
Not included in the cost:
- Return airfare
- Medical & travel insurance (policies are recommended by universities)
- Visa costs & related expenses
- University fees are payable directly to your university after scholarship acceptance
- Miscellaneous incidental expenses whilst studying in the USA including fees or books
- A$1000 deposit required when you submit your application
- Balance of program fee is payable on acceptance by Student Placement Australia New Zealand Pty Ltd.
Please note, Scholarship offers will not be communicated to applicants until such time as final payments have been cleared in the Student Placement Australia New Zealand Pty Ltd. bank accounts.
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and will be effective at the date received by Student Placement Australia New Zealand Pty Ltd. Refunds will be made according to the following schedule:
- If your application does not meet our basic eligibility criteria you will be refunded in full.
- If Student Placement Australia New Zealand Pty Ltd. fails to facilitate Scholarship offers in accordance with these Terms and Conditions you will be refunded in full.
- If you withdraw from the program:
- Before acceptance you will be refunded in full less A$500
- After acceptance but before Scholarship offers have been made you will be refunded in full less A$1,000
- After Scholarship offers have been made there will be no refund.
- In the unlikely event your visa application is denied by the US authorities after 2 attempts of application you will be refunded in full less A$1,000.
- Spring Semester (commencing in January each year)
- Athletic - August 1st of the previous year
- Academic - October 1st of the previous year
- Fall Semester (commencing in August each year)
- Athletic - March 1st of the same year
- Academic - April 1st of the same year
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come first-served basis so make sure you get your application in early.
Scholarships are valid for up to one year. That is, participants applying before March/April 1st can choose to begin classes in August or the following January.