Start exploring the basics and how to set up your goCampus course website.
One of the most successful ways to promote your online courses and increase sales is to offer discounted rates.
1. Create Coupons
To begin, go to your admin dashboard’s promocode section and click on Create Promo Code.
This section refers to the whole coupon you’re making.
Promo Name – This is the description of the promo that the admin will use for internal purpose.
Pricing & Quantity – You can create multiple promocode at once, all you need is to select number of promocodes you want to create by choosing number from quantity dropdown.
You can set a fixed discount by choosing the promo symbol option, or set a percentage discount by choosing this from the Type dropdown.
Promo Usage – Promocodes have an exiting feature of reusibility, you can choose from usage dropdown either you want single use promocode or multiple use.
A single usage promocode will automatically get deleted once student will reedom it.
Promo Start Date – Including a starting date will help you upfront get ready for coming compaigns. Students cannot reedom promocodes before the start date.
Promo Expire Date – Including an expiration date for your promocode is a perfect way to add urgency to your campaign and increase conversions because customers are more likely to act quickly after they receive your deal if it has a deadline.
Select Course or Bundle.
Choose which specific courses and bundles the promocode can be applied to.
You will see your courses sorted by ascending order in the dropdown.
If you donnot select any course than by default promocode will applies to all courses.
2. Redeeming Coupons
Students can easily apply the coupon on the checkout page to redeem their discount.
- On the checkout payment page, add promocode on Promo Code field.
- Input the promo code in the text box that appears
- Press Reddem.
- The checkout will update the order detail with the discount applied if the coupon is successfully added.
- The student can complete the checkout as normal!
- If you set the expiry date to September 20th, for example, the code will be valid until 11:59 p.m. UTC on September 20th. After that promo code will not work.
- If you are setting up $0 coupons for tracking, they can only be applied to one-time pricing options.
- Coupons are case sensitive.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us!