Start exploring the basics and how to set up your goCampus course website.
You can manage students sales and refunds that are enroled into different courses.
1. Students Enrollments
To begin,go to your admin dashboard’s sales section and click on Sale.
goCampus Payments : Refunds
Process refunds for goCampus Payments directly from your goCampus dashboard.
Refunds are only available for those courses enrolled which will be process through Stripe integration.
How It Works
- Go To Sale.
- Click Specific Transaction to be refund.
- Refund option is available on right bottom of the receipt screen.
- You can refund charges made to your account, either in whole or in part. Refunds use your available Stripe balance—this doesn’t include any pending balance. If your available balance doesn’t cover the amount of the refund, Stripe debits the remaining amount from your bank account.
- If Stripe can’t debit the remaining amount from your bank account, your refunds may go into a pending status until you add funds to your Stripe balance.
- Go To Sale.
- Click Specific Transaction to view receipt.
- View receipt button is on top of sales detail page.
- Manually enrol student into courses will not create any payment receipt for it hence, no payment record will be created.
- Refund is only possible when student transcation record will exist.
- Refund is possible for deleted student accounts.
- Transcation records can not be deleted as per the financial principle.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us!